Welcome to Episode 8 of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs with Sophie Howard podcast!
As a beginner. Amazon feels like the most attractive online platform to start your online selling business. However, there are actually two ways you can sell on Amazon. The first of these is the classic Amazon FBA which requires you to sell physical goods. The second method is through KDP or Kindle Direct Publishing where you sell both E-books and paperback variants. Selling in either platform is a viable business model that can give huge revenues.
So which platform has the potential to give you more profits? Amazon FBA? KDP? Or Both?
In today's episode, we are going to talk about:
1. Intro - [0:00]
2. Overview Of Topics - [0:58]
3. Key Advantages Shared By Both Platforms - [1:20]
4. Key Features, And Advantages Of Selling On Amazon - [3:46]
5. Personal Experience With Selling On Amazon FBA - [11:57]
6. Key Features And Advantages Of Selling On Kindle - [13:12]
7. How Kindle Transformed Publishing And Selling Paperback Books - [16:24]
8. Which Pays Better?: Comparing Profit Margins [17:43]
9. Translating Your E-books To Different Languages To Expand Your Audience - [22:01]
10. Downside of Kindle E-books Vs. Products. - [24:15]
11. Disadvantages Of Selling Products On Amazon - [27:43]
12. Personal Opinion On Which Platform Is More Suited For Beginners - [28:15]
13. Final Thoughts - [30:13]
Thank you for tuning in! If you found this episode valuable, please be sure to subscribe so you stay updated whenever I post new episodes.
Connect with Aspiring Entrepreneurs: